domingo, 17 de novembro de 2013

Playlist, November 2013!

  • Suede, Beautiful Ones
  • Kula Shaker, Hush
  • Haim, Falling
  • Arctic Monkeys, Do I Wanna Know
  • Beck, Devil's Haircut
  • The Stone Roses, Fools Gold
  • Travis, Where You Stand
  • Arctic Monkeys, Why'd You only Call Me When You're High
  • Arcade Fire, Reflektor
  • Beady Eye, Iz Rite
  • Arctic Monkeys, R U Mine
  • Jake Bugg, Two Fingers
  • Blur, To The End
  • Jake Bugg, Lighting Bolt
  • The Bluetones, Slight Return
  • Travis, Selfish Jean
  • The Charlatans, The Only One I Know
  • Manic Street Preachers, Anthem For a Lost Cause
  • Blur, Out of Time
  • Blur, The Universal
  • Beck, Novacane
  • Blondie, Call Me
  • Haim, Forever
  • Tom Odell, I Know
  • Paul McCartney, New
  • Blur, This is a Low
  • The Stone Roses, I Wanna be Adored

After a great GIG I have my November playlist! Enjoy it! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Valeu por vir até aqui!! See u soon!!